Rare opportunity in the Colombo suburbs to develop the perfect city escape!
- One-of-a-kind 61 perch property on a 40-foot hill in thriving Thalawathugoda!
- Features large area of clear land, terraced gardens & abundant natural vegetation.
- Serene space with panoramic views of Diyawanna lake.
- Ideal for nature lovers, families, pets. Great for entertaining lots of guests!
- Tons of potential for developing your new estate home!
- Previously rented to former principals of the Overseas International School of Colombo.
Property Facts and Features
- Total Land Area: 61 Perches
- 2 access points to the property.
- 2 large gardens with lush vegetation and mature trees (jackfruit, mahogany, tamarind).
- Includes vegetable garden in lower terrace.
- Natural water well.
- Full-sized badminton court (space ideal for swimming pool).
- 3,400 Sq.ft. 2-storey house, built in 1991, last renovated in 2012.
- 3 spacious living/dining areas.
- 4 beds (master with connecting study), 3 baths, large pantry with separate kitchen, storage and laundry rooms, garage, separate maid quarters.
- Connected to 3 phase electricity, main city water lines and telephone landline.
- All documents, permits and government municipality taxes are up to date.
Located at Kimbulawela Junction (connecting Japan-friendship road and Pitakotte-talawathugoda road).
- 12 km to Colombo city center
- 150m to Keells supermarket (in front of property).
- 500m to Parliament exercise track.
- 1km to Talawathugoda junction.
- 3km to Parliament, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
- 3km to Sri Jayawardenepura hospital.
- 4km to Overseas International School of Colombo.
Telephone – Sri Lanka +94 776271398.